Is your organization or group looking for a great fundraising idea? Skating has been a fun, entertaining way to enjoy time with family and friends for years. Why not plan a skating fundraiser to help raise funds for your organization or group. Here are a few tips to help make your next skating fundraiser a success.
- 1. Plan – Plan your fundraiser at least three month in advance. This will give you enough time to spread the word about your event. Book a skating rink and get all the necessary details for renting.
- 2. Choose a Theme – Having fun is the idea for all the participants involved in the fundraiser. Consider a silent auction or drawing for added fun. This will help to raise additional funds.
- 3. Location – If you have more than one skating location to choose from, make sure to choose a location with a great reputation for successful fundraisers.
- 4. Get the Word Out – Use social media and pass out flyers to get the word out about your skating fundraiser event. Weekends are great for getting the word out. Don’t forget to use your email list also.
- Fun for All Ages – Make sure your skating fundraiser can accommodate people of all ages. This is a great time to get the family together to do a little bonding. Skating is especially fun for the younger ones. They will be giving and enjoying themselves at the same time.
For your next skating fundraising event, book Deptford Skating and Fun Center. We’d love to help make your event a success. Call us today!