|Printable Field Trip Info|
- Campers do not need to bring money on trips, however children in 1st grade/up can bring spending money but they are responsible to hold it and any items purchased. Depending on the trip, there may or may not b time to stop in gift shops.
- There are no refunds, cancellations, substitutions, or credit on field or swim trip/lessons. If your child is sick/absent for any reason, you will not receive a credit for that trip.
- Campers who arrive on or after 9:01am will not be permitted to attend the field or swim trip and will not receive a refund, credit or substitution
- Any child who is not prepared (camp shirt and other items needed for trip) will not be able to attend, and no refund will be given.
- Sunscreen is recommended for all outdoor field trips, please apply before child gets to camp.
- All children returning from a field trip must report to the camp room for a final headcount before being picked up.
- Children may miss all or some of “free time” when they are on field trips