Can you believe it is already the middle of February? It is amazing how quickly 2016 is going by, which means summer will be here before you know it! If you have not signed your child up for Deptford Skating and Fun Center’s Summer Camp, what are you waiting for? Our amazing deal of 50% off Summer Camp registration fees ends at the end of the month, February 29th, so take advantage of this deal and sign your child up for Summer Camp while you can still save!
Why should my child go to summer camp?
- They’ll learn new things– Campers will experience things they may not have access to on a daily basis. By exploring new things, and interacting with new people your child will get a true sense of all life has to offer!
- They’ll develop social skills- Camp not only allows your child to try new things, but also to interact with more people than normal. You child will learn how to communicate effectively, and utilize important social skills to better maneuver through life.
- They’ll learn the value of hard work-Your child will be in a safe environment with us, so they will feel more comfortable taking safe risks. This will allow them to push their boundaries and make important self discoveries.
- They’ll build character- As your child makes new friends, they will have a better appreciation for their peer’s differences. They will learn that not everyone is the same, nor does everyone handle difficult situations the same way. It teaches them responsibility for themselves and others.
- They’ll learn to be more independent- Through problem-solving as well as being able to make their own decisions, children will learn that each action they make has a consequences, whether positive or negative. This will teach them to become self-reliant and a better person overall.