The holiday season is crazy enough, then add on the kids being out of school– it can be total chaos. But it doesn’t have to be! Here are a just a few of the awesome reasons to skate with us at Deptford Skating and Fun Center during the holiday break.
- The holidays can be a time when people spend, well, maybe too much time on the couch. Get the kids away from the video games and TV and into a pair of skates!
- Roller skating is a great way to socialize. The rink will be open during the day for most of the holiday break. If you have last minute cooking or shopping to do, this can be the perfect opportunity for your kids to get out with their friends.
- Our New Year’s Event is a BLAST for the entire family! No worries about babysitters or coordinating rides with other parents, everyone is sure to have a great time at our party!
- Bonus events! We don’t need a holiday to have a good time. Check out our Holiday Break Pass for added events and skating sessions.
- Beat the chilly weather and warm up on the rink! Getting that blood flowing by skating! It’s too fun to feel like working out.
Looking for something to do during Christmas break in Westville, NJ? We can’t wait to see you! Check out our full Holiday schedule.